Sunday, August 5, 2007

Nicole Richie: I’m Eating At Least Every Hour

Nicole Richie Out With A Friends Baby

Nicole Richie
’s alarmingly skinny frame has given many people cause for concern for her unborn child. But the nearly four-months-pregnant star told Diane Sawyer in part two of her Good Morning America interview today that there is nothing to worry about. “I eat all the time, especially now,” said Nicole. “I’m constantly hungry. I’m eating at least every hour.”

The welfare of her child is of utmost concern to her, said Nicole. “Just like any mother, you know, you want to take the best care of yourself, especially while you’re pregnant. And I’m definitely eating healthier now, and I’m really playing by the rules. I do not drink caffeine at all, I cut out sushi.”

And as for drugs and alcohol, the formerly “out of control party girl,” to use Diane Sawyer’s words, remained adamant that she’s changed her lifestyle. “No alcohol ... No marijuana ... No pills ... Nothing ... No smoking around me,” said Nicole. Her boyfriend, Good Charlotte front man Joel Madden, has also joined her in her efforts to protect their unborn child and quit smoking.

In Touch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone writes about car stereo display.



My weblog ... damp cigaret