Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Nicole Richie Tells Diane Sawyer She's Four Months Pregnant

Almost four weeks after Us Weekly first broke the news that Nicole Richie and boyfriend Joel Madden were expecting, Richie has finally confirmed her pregnancy.

In an interview scheduled to air this Thursday on Good Morning America and then Friday on Good Morning America and 20/20, the former Simple Life star tells ABC News' Diane Sawyer, "Yes I am. We are. I'm almost four months."

In addition to finally coming clean on her growing baby bump, Richie, 25, talks to Sawyer about her decision to plead guilty to drunk driving charges. “I have a responsibility and it’s something that I did wrong, and if I could personally apologize to every single person that has lost a loved one from drunk driving I would. And unfortunately I can’t, but this is my way of paying my dues and taking responsibility and being an adult.”

Richie was convicted on July 27 and must serve 96 hours in jail for her DUI within the next 60 days.

No comments: