Sunday, August 5, 2007

Josh Hartnett Not Ready For Fatherhood

Movie hunk Josh Hartnett has learned he's not ready to be a father after playing one for the first time.

The Pearl Harbor actor admits he grew very close to his onscreen son, Dakota Goyo, in new film Resurrecting The Champ, but the actor was relieved when he could hand the kid back to his mom at the end of each working day.

Hartnett says, "I developed a connection with the kid. The third day he was already putting his arms around my leg and attached himself to me. He was sweet."

"He was a kid, really squirrely and ran around a lot so we just goofed around. At the end of the day I got to give him back to his mom, so I was saved some of the parenting aspects."

"I don't think I'm ready yet. I think I've got a little bit of time left in me before I become a parent."

1 comment:

admin said...

im glad to have come across such a very nice celebrity blog. i also started my new celebrity blog..may i know where you got the template. it's really beautiful and pink, i love pink!
my site: http://girls-101.blogspot.com