Sunday, September 16, 2007

Keira Knightley Says She's "Twice The Size" Of Most Actresses In Hollywood

Keira Knightley at the "Silk" Premiere

The super-slim 'Atonement' star insists most of the women she auditions against are far smaller and skinnier than she is.

She said: "Weight is a big issue in Hollywood because I'm twice the size - height and everything else - of most of the girls who are going in to see the director for a part. When you realise that I am, at my size, one of the largest actresses there, you start to think, 'I don't think it'd be healthy for me to stay here much longer.' "

The 22-year-old actress has been criticised in the past because of her weight, and accused of having an eating disorder.

She was awarded £3,000 damages earlier this year after a British national newspaper suggested she was anorexic.

3 comments:

supoer said...

this women is really "super"

Srik said...

visit my celebrity site

Cheap Tap said...

Good Kitchen Sink Taps valve switch freely, while the use of Cheap Taps is not too loose or too tight; handle position, shape to be convenient to open and Waterfall Taps, that the use of the back can easily operate.