Thursday, July 19, 2007

Diddy Receives 10,000 Job Applications


Hip-hop mogul Sean 'diddy' Combs has been inundated with job applications after advertising for a new personal assistant on website MySpace.

The Bad Boy For Life rapper has received 10,000 submissions after he asked job hopefuls to post three-minute videos of themselves on website YouTube.

Combs says, "What have I started?"

"Earlier I put it out there to you the viewers, you the people that made me. A lot of people dream about getting into this industry and being somebody. Everybody needs a chance. Someone gave me a chance, that is what this whole thing is about, it's about empowerment."

"This is not a joke, I'm trying to give a chance to somebody who is out there to be my personal assistant to help me to be the best and maybe I can help them to be the best. That's what this thing is about, helping each other out."

No comments: