Monday, June 4, 2007

Amerie Shocked By Skimpy Koreans

Amerie was shocked to discover South Korean girls wear "skimpy" clothes, because she thought they'd be more conservative than Western women.

The Take Control singer - who is half Korean herself - was stunned to see local women exposing so much flesh when she first visited the country, and was even more surprised to see girls dancing half-naked in music videos.

She says, "It totally shocked me the last time I was out there actually - I thought everyone would be so conservative, and then I see these Korean videos and I can't believe my eyes."

"There's all this flesh flying about. And then you walk around Seoul and all the girls are wearing the shortest skirts in the world. You just wouldn't believe how skimpy they are."

No comments: