Friday, April 13, 2007

Gwen Stefani Has Been Dieting Since 6th Grade


Gwen Stefani reveals she has been dieting for practically her whole life.

The 37 year-old singer and clothes designer, speaking to Harper’s Bizarre said, “I hate talking about it, but it’s true. I’ve always been on a diet ever since I was in the sixth grade. It’s an ongoing battle and it’s a nightmare.

“But I like clothes too much, and I always wanted to wear outfits I would make. And I’m very vain.”

Stefani gave birth to her first child, Kingston, in May 2006 and she admits she found it hard to lose her post-pregnancy weight to get back to her original size 4 (UK size 6) self. She said, “It’s so much work afterwards to get the weight off."

“If you just do it, it comes off. And when you’re nursing, like I am, your metabolism is like whoosh.”

I'm not sure what her difinition of diet is, but it seems to be paying off. She's always had a skinny figure, but not anorexic looking. Hopefully it's a healthy diet.

No comments: