Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bruce Willis Likes Women In Red Lingerie


Bruce Willis has a thing for ladies in red lingerie and matching stockings, according to the movie star's ex Nadia Bjorlin.

The opera-trained former U.S. soap star briefly dated the Die Hard hunk in 2005 and 2006 after breaking off her engagement to a banker, and she still swoons when she recalls her sex sessions with ladies man Willis.

Part-Swedish Bjorlin, now 26, tells Britain's News Of The World that Willis wasted no time in wooing her and then bedding her after they met at top Los Angeles restaurant Koi.

The actress reveals Willis invited her to his Malibu, California home "after a few dates", ordered fine wine and fed her Haagen Dazs ice-cream.

She recalls, "He led me to his bedroom... and that night we made love slowly and gently as he whispered how beautiful I was in my ear.

"He told me that he loved my boobs and bottom and that I was perfect."

And Bjorlin admits she quickly learned how to fire up sex sessions with her Die Hard lover - by donning skimpy red underwear.

She adds, "His favorite outfit was some tiny red lacy underwear with red stockings and a red garter. He loved it because he said I looked wild and naughty in the color."

No comments: