Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Men Love Love John Trovolta As A Woman


John Trovolta plays a woman in the upcoming remake of the Broadway musical "Hairspray". It seems that his makeup was so convincing that he constantly had men flirting with him.

Trovolta spent four hours each day getting into costume for his role as Edna Turnblad, in the remake of the Tony Award-winning Broadway musical.

The 53-year-old says, "I had no particular urge to play a woman, but it made me realise how much power women have over men.

"Guys would flirt with me on set. You just need breasts and a bum and suddenly you have power! Everyone was feeling me. It was fake, of course, but I thought 'This is weird.'"

Haha, this has to be a complete shocker. I couldn't believe it so I had to see a picture for myself of his costume on the set. After seeing the picture, I don't find him attractive at all. I don't understand how he got men to flirt with him.

No comments: