Monday, April 23, 2007

Meg Ryan Hates Being Famous

The ‘City Of Angels’ star, Meg Ryan hates being famous and insists the positives don’t outweigh the negatives.

Meg told Redbook magazine: "When I first became famous, it was kind of traumatizing, actually. You just constantly feel like you’re getting hit."

"I would say there’s no real upside to fame. No really measurable one. There’s money, but that doesn’t necessarily come along with fame."

"People always say that they can get dinner reservations, but come on - you could always figure out some other way to dinner reservations."

The actress is returning to the big screen in new movie ‘In the Land of Women’ alongside Adam Brody, and says things couldn’t be better in her life at the moment.

She said: ‘This is the best time in my whole life. I’m happy in my skin, I’m happy in my home, I’m happy in my career. I’m just very satisfied all around. I don’t feel like I’m living anybody else’s life, or anybody else’s idea of what I should be doing, and it just feels very good.

No comments: