Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Will Take On The Role Of A Druggy Hippy


Lindsay Lohan is thrilled to be playing a drug-taking hippy in her new movie. I mean she'll be playing herself, just kidding.

The 20-year-old actress - who was recently treated for alcoholism - will be working with her 'I Know Who Killed Me' director Chris Silverston and co-star Marc Senter in 'Hippy' and can't wait for the project to start.

Lindsay said: "It's about a group of kids taking a cross-country trip when one of them drops acid, goes crazy and starts, like, killing people.'


"I have so much faith in Chris and I just love working with him. I love him so much as a person, that while we were on set on our last project, I said, 'Let's make a deal right now.'

"I think Chris is going to be huge. I have no doubt in my mind about that."

Lindsay is currently in Japan modeling for designer Jill Stuart and will fly to London in May to begin filming 'The Best Time of Our Lives' - a biopic about the love life of poet Dylan Thomas, which also stars Keira Knightley.

No comments: