Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Craves Sex & Denies Alcoholism

Lindsay Lohan - responding to rumors she sent a text message to friend Brody Jenner about her cravings for sex and junk food in rehab insists she enjoys an active sex life.

Lindsay who is rumored to be in a lesbian relationship with her DJ friend Samantha Ronson - told Allure magazine: ‘I’m a sexual person everyone is, I think. And once a month I’m a McDonald’s person. Everything in moderation.’

The 20-year-old, who was treated for alcoholism at Los Angeles’ Wonderland Center in January, stayed at the Hollywood clinic for 30 days because it made her "feel safe".

Lindsay explained: ‘I found a quiet room, all white, with parquet, and it was different! I just felt safe. I thought, ‘I’m going to stay here tonight.’ And I stayed there, for a month. It was great.’

Despite attending Alcoholic Anonymous meetings for more than a year, Lindsay still denies she has a drinking problem. She insisted: ‘I don’t know that I’m necessarily an addict.’

No comments: