Friday, April 6, 2007

Jennifer Lopez's View On Size Zero Girls

Jennifer Lopez would never be a size zero because she'd miss her "boobs and butt".

The 'Wedding Planner' star - famous for her curves - has slammed the size zero phenomenon and says she couldn't bear to lose her famous curves.

Jennifer told Elle magazine: "I couldn't ever be a size zero."

"I have a butt, I have boobs and I have a woman's curves - there is no way I'd see them go to zero. I just don't see how I could get down to that size and still be healthy. It wouldn't work."

Jennifer says it is "insane" that some models are killing themselves to be thin and insists the secret to true beauty is feeling happy about yourself.

She said: "I hate to look in a magazine and see a picture of a girl who is so thin she looks unhappy and as if she just needs someone to give her a good meal. There are girls out there who are dropping dead on catwalks because it's all about being thin. That's insane.

"For me, looking good is all about looking healthy and the ultimate beauty secret is about being happy in yourself."

I'm glad she feels that way, she looks great just the way she is. Too many models on the runway look like walking sticks. I don't find anything attractive about girls with legs that look like they can barely hold up.

No comments: