Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Fergie And Josh Duhamel Has Kinky Sex


Fergie reveals the kinky secrets behind closed doors that she has with her boyfriend, Josh Duhamel.

The Black Eye Pea's female vocalist has revealed her actor lover Duhamel spices up their sex life by dressing up and putting on a steamy show for her.

Playboy magazine has quoted Fergie on: "He dances for me in private, in some very interesting outfits."

When asked if she makes Josh perform to her own music, Fergie replied: "Make him? He wants to. He likes dancing. I slow dance with him, but I have to stand on his feet because I'm too short. He's 6ft 3in and I'm 5ft 4in. Luckily, I took ballet, so I know how to stand en pointe."

Fergie - who has been dating the 'Las Vegas' star since 2004 - also revealed she likes to wear thigh-high leather boots in the bedroom.

She added: "He bought me these amazing boots at the Hustler store. They're thigh-high patent leather with a big long zipper. They're hard to get on, but it's worth it."

No comments: