Monday, April 2, 2007

Fergie Admits She Was A LESBIAN


Stacy Ferguson of the Black Eyed Peas, a.k.a. Fergie, admits she is very sexual and even had sex with other women.

She claims her lesbian role in Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez's new flick "Grindhouse" was easy because of her lesbian past. Grindhouse is two seprate horror movies fused into one movie with faked trailers in between. You would probably remember it by the movie with the girl with a machine gun as a leg, whom is played by Rose McGowan. It also features a psycho stuntman played by Kurt Russell in the other plot.

The singer claims she rebelled against her Catholic upbringing and experimented with the same sex after turning 18.

Fergie, 31, says, "I have had lesbian experiences in my past. I won't say how many men I've had sex with - but I am a very sexual person."

No comments: