Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Eva Longoria Wants To Play Sexy Roles


Eva Longoria has revealed that she wants to carry on playing sexy roles for as long as possible.

The gorgeous actress, who plays Desperate Housewives’ naughty Gabrielle, says she has to cash in on her sex appeal while she still can.

The star, who turned 32 last month, said: “Probably 80 per cent of the scripts I get are dramatic. I’ve had very few sexy offers, to the point that I’m getting annoyed and going ‘Hey! Where’s the sexy stuff?’”

“I’m going with the sexy roles for a long as I can, because women have an expiration date in this business.’”

But she also reckons that Desperate Housewives has done wonders for the slightly older ladies.
She added: “That expiration date is getting later and later, because of Desperate Housewives.”

Eva doesn't have anything to worry about just yet, though - she recently topped a magazine poll of Hollywood's hottest legs.

No comments: